Elizabeth’s on L is an oasis in Washington, D.C.’s bustling downtown
Food as wondrous as that created by our chef deserves a suitable atmosphere.
- Exquisitely furnished Federalist-era townhouse (built. 1880)
- Signature historic exterior
- Open, versatile space
- Grand foyer with cloak room
- Backlit onyx bar
- Romantic lighting
- Limitless creative event-design possibilities …from seating arrangements to floral arrangements and linen selections
- Fully integrated A/V system and sound system
- Optional parking access
Meetings, conferences, board dinners, breakfast seminars, holiday gatherings, cocktail receptions, luncheons, sales presentations, birthday celebrations, rehearsal dinners — any event you wish.
- Standing receptions: 120 guests
- Seated events and meetings: 80 guests
Walking directions from McPherson Square Metro Station:
Elizabeth’s is located two blocks north of McPherson Square Metro station on the Orange and Blue lines. Walk out the 14th and H Street exit. Once on the street level, walk three blocks in the direction of L Street. Turn right at 13th and L Street. Elizabeth’s on L Street is the sage townhouse halfway down the block.
We recommend that you park at One Franklin Square Parking, located at 1301 K Street NW. Parking entrance is on 13th Street, next to the Fire House Station. The exact address of the garage is 1018 13th St. NW, Washington D.C., 20005. Cost: $5.00. Please remember to take a validated coupon upon leaving as well as our business card.